Cusp This!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SVU

A boy who was a freshman when I was a senior was featured on this evenings Law & Order: SVU. He was a cold-blooded killer. When he was a freshman he looked about like this:
And we all thought he was the cutest thing ever. He's not the type I would tag for cold-blooded killer, but it was nice to see him on TV. I really want to send him a note telling him it was nice to see him on TV and a total surprise and I swear I don't see a lot of SVU, but have to get his email... I really do want to send this out of the kindness of my heart, Cherubs aren't my type.

2 Comments:

  • MY GOD WAS IT P.S?

    WAS IT HIM??? PLEASE GOD. Tell me they allow nudity on T.v. now.

    By Blogger Raymie, at 9:26 AM  

  • IT WAS SOOOOOOO P.S. and he wasn't nude--yet, but he'll be on B-way in that Mutany play with David Schwimmer--maybe he'll get naked in that (but you'll have to come visit)

    By Blogger yb, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home