Cusp This!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Changes

I seem to have suddenly become a person who consistently uses smiley faces in emails. I fought and fought this trend, but I feel that among my co-workers the omission of a smiley is an outright insult. I remember in one of my first professional emails after college I was accused of having 'tone.' I was shocked--I put a lot of thought into wording that email, but it did lack a smiley.

I'm trying to find away to adapt to the world without hating myself in the morning...

:o)

2 Comments:

  • I have a sarcastic sense of humour...and find not many people get that. So I always have to add in giggles when I speak or smilies when I email. Sigh. What a tangled web we weave.

    :)

    By Blogger X, at 3:39 PM  

  • Just do it yb! Type out the smilie! Everyone's doing it! Don't you want to look more affable? Don't you want to be like everyone else? Come on! Don't be a geek!

    :-) :-D ;-)

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home