Cusp This!

Monday, February 27, 2006

break-time

In the midst of working a ten-hour day, the virgin asked me out again via email. I dated the virgin for a hot second when I mistook his silence for mystery when actually the silence was continually demonstrating his lack of opinion. It was a strange email where he apologized for leaving the underwear party early, in a huff, without saying good-bye. He left because he is, in my opinion (cause I have those,) totally hung up on a married woman. The married woman was flirting with some other apparently harmless boy-man who was not her husband which seems to be quite a habit of hers. I think I need some time away from that circle of friends.

2 Comments:

  • He needs to have sex to release some of that tension or whatever it is that's keeping him uptight and unopinionated.

    By Blogger X, at 12:49 PM  

  • Oh God...People who get hung up on married people are so annoying. Can you say...afraid of commitment?

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home