Cusp This!

Friday, December 30, 2005

For your consideration

I must admit, I am receiving 'for your consideration' DVDs this awards season. It's awesome. They belong to the guy who we sublet from, and my roommate and I are watching them all before sending them on to LA. So I can say that JuneBug is excellent, especially if you've just spent 10 days in Tennessee, if you are Southern, or have lived in a Southern town, or known a Southern family. If you haven't done any of these things, I think you will probably still love it. If you've seen or read the play 'Dead Eye Boy' the same author (Angus MacLachlan) adapted this.

In other news, I've been e-vited to a Hanukkah/New Year's party thrown by a guy I knew in High School and haven't seen since. He's a Rabbi, and from the evite, it appears most of the other party-goers are too--I know none of them. I really feel this is an opportunity not to be missed; I wish Angus MacLachlan would go with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home