Cusp This!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Things I've learned from Drew Barrymore:

1) "A bird may love a fish, Signor, but where will they live?" -Drew's character in 'Ever After'

That's pretty much it. Though in 'Ever After' the answer is that Leonardo DaVinci creates costume wings and Drew and who ever plays the Prince (Henry--in France) live Happily Ever After. Maybe if I knew a genius he could design me clothes and I'd Happily Fly to Germany and T's arms.

I bet it would be cool to be a Barrymore; everyday would be like Long Day's Journey into Night.

I totally watched Ever After because it was on Fox and leaving my apartment is like stepping into a Mosh Pit of suburbanites who know they should be having fun, but just can't seem to manage it. I heart Times Square.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home