Cusp This!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Auld Lang Syne

The old acquaintance I will miss:

In 2006 I only have one job; I no longer work weekends at super-dooper luxury high-rise residential building. I will miss the 1 year + of free toilet paper I got from them.

In 2006 I received a new cell phone. I will miss my old phone with the saved text message I sent to myself from E's phone that reads: I'm sorry I'm gay. It was right before I break up.

I hope that 2006 can offer even better opportunities than free toilet paper and digital comic gold.

4 Comments:

  • I hope the new year lets you translate that comic genius onto the stage, into a movie or perhaps a syndicated TV show. At the very least, I hope you get some free Kleenex. And not just the regular kind, the one with lotion in it.

    By Blogger X, at 9:10 PM  

  • So there's no chance you can get me some toilet paper? I'm running way low here...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

  • sorry, Dave, I'm worthless. Thanks for the props Leftie, if I find a place to discretely steal fancy Kleenex, you'll be the first to know! ; )

    By Blogger yb, at 5:32 PM  

  • Have a great new year, yb!

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home