Cusp This!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Vulgar

Vulgar financial talk. I'm really upset that I have had to ask my father for a hand-out today. I'm having a meeting with my boss in 2 and a half weeks to make sure that never happens again, BUT until then I'm stuck in this living hell.

I wish like hell I was an adult sometimes. Just when I have a foothold in grown upland something happens to remind me I'm a child. Something like asking my father for money and then getting to feel indebted for not only life, education, everything but also a dollar amount. DAMN DAMN DAMN

It's just frustrating, and I want the problem fixed yesterday, not 2 weeks from now. Nor am I interested in going through the motions of finding the awesome PC way to say--THIS IS NEW YORK, YOU ARE MY EMPLOYER BUT YOU ARE ALSO MY FRIEND AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAY IN RENT--FOR THE FUCKING LOVE OF GOD WHY DOES THIS EVEN HAVE TO BE A DISCUSSION AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE TWO WEEKS AWAY???

Really, I promise I'm done now. Embarrassing and awful.

5 Comments:

  • Would it be easier if I asked your dad for the money? I'll do it at a 10% commission...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  

  • Aw, Dave, you are so sweet. I don't doubt I'll be seeing you soon at the Papaya Dog. You've heard about their recession special right?

    By Blogger yb, at 10:27 AM  

  • I hear ya.....when I bought a new matress last year I put it on my dad's dept store credit card (they had one of those don't pay for a year dealys) and now I'm going to have to pay it......with non-existant money. This should be easier!

    By Blogger X, at 11:33 AM  

  • Ish...I know the feeling.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 5:37 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger NewYorkMoments, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home