Cusp This!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

word

Today I realized we refer to someone as out of their mind or insane. I thought that was cute until I realized that insane is probably just the way some scribe wrote down the word unsane when hearing someone's accent.

In other news I have grown addicted to sudoku and am taking a 6 hour road trip with my boss and her boyfriend this weekend. I told myself I wouldn't get crazy drunk around her again, but I don't know what we'll talk about for 6 hours if I'm not a little tipsy... She also suggested that we get new outfits for the event we are traveling to, making me wonder if she really doesn't get that I'm poor and I'll buy new clothes the same time I get my roots done and that will be the day after I get my raise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home