Cusp This!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lotto!

As I was wondering up 2nd avenue yesterday, I passed one of the pay phones that has the Mega Million grand prize listed, and I thought, 'Why don't we just donate that 200 Million, just this once to a Hurricane Relief Fund?' This thought lead me on an elaborate fantasy trip where I won the Mega Millions, donated it all to Hurricane Relief, and continued on with my miserable my-only-choice-is-to-call-my-dad-when-I-have-a-surprise-expense life style.

Luckily, in my fantasy I was able to parlay my generous giving into a lucrative commercial campaign for Snapple (for example) with the catch phrase, 'do something good.' This would eventually lead other entertainment types to realize my talents and I would be able to do whatever I want with my rich ass self in the industry of my choice. Everybody wins.

The deterring factors: I would get a lot of unsolicited calls from non-profit organizations, and I've never bought a lottery ticket ever.

1 Comments:

  • 48th Brigade to get safer assignment
    AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq.
    Lose 14 lbs in only 7 days! fast weight loss

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home