Cusp This!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Learning

I have mixed feelings about the learning thing. It makes me feel super smart and proud of myself, but it also makes me want to look at the latest pictures on People.com.

I learned how to do some kick ass things in Excel today. I think most people already know these things, but I'm nonetheless pretty damn proud of it. After figuring out this shit on my own, and some Microsoft Frontpage to top it off, all I want to know is if Angelina Jolie is pregnant or not!!!!

In other news I had to go to FedEx on 49th btw 11th and 12th today to pick up a package. For non-NYers that's practically in the Hudson. It did make me realize what I've been missing by not spending more time on 10th Ave though. A couple cute bars, a German restaurant which is the self-proclaimed wurst in Manhattan, a gas station, I mean, whoa.

2 Comments:

  • Wurst...ahahahahah. Gold. Anyways, I can't study for too long either because it makes my brain hurt. Sounds silly but it's true. That's what sucks about having a job where you have to constantly be analysing and thinking. At the end of the day you just want to watch ET and blog about shoes.

    By Blogger X, at 11:07 PM  

  • One of the worst moments of my life was a couple years back when I went to a temp agency and they made me take a test in Excel. I got a rather impressive 86, but still, it somehow was horrible...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home